INFORMATION FOR FOREIGNERS PKK NUMBER AND EXCHANGE A FOREIGN DRIVING LICENSE - PROCEDURE DESCRIPTION
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Uprawnień Komunikacyjnych (połączony Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Wydział Komunikacji)
- an application - it is requested to fill in both sides of the application. In the event of downloading the application, print on both sides of a sheet of paper (A - sized paper, horizontally)
- 1 photo
- in color
- size: 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm
- taken in full - face view directly facing the camera
- presenting the person without headgear or glasses with dark lenses
- taken within the last 6 months
- 1 copy of a valid residence card or a valid visa
- It is required to live in Poland for 185 days a year and to report one's residence in Poznań. If the period of registration is shorter than 185 days a year, it is requested to submit another documents which indicate the length of residence in Poland, such as an employment agreement, a marriage certificate or a certificate from the university that confirms that a person has been studying for 6 months.
- a medical certificate issued by a doctor entitled to examine drivers (it concerns those who apply for a driving license for the first time and those whose driving license is about to expire)
- a copy of a driving license (it concerns those who have a foreign driving license)
- Polish translation of the driving license, prepared or confirmed by a certified translator or a consul of Poland. The copy of the driving license should be an integral part of the submitted translation.
The translation is not required if the driving license was issued in accordance with the Enclosure 1 to the Directive 2006/126/WE of the European Parliament and the Council of 20 December 2006 on driving license.
In case of exchange a foreign driving license issued in a state which have not signed the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic (1948 ) and Geneva Convention on Road Traffic (1949 ), the applicant is required to pass a theoretical driving test. In this case, it is essential to issue the PKK number.
One should file the application personally in order to put a signature under the application and submit original documents.
You can pick up the driving license providing that you submit a valid residence card or visa and a driving license (if applicable).
Miejsce złożenia dokumentów
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Uprawnień Komunikacyjnych,
ul. Gronowa 22 a Street, 61-655 Poznań, customer service department 1-st floor,
ul. Libelta 16/20 Street, 61-706 Poznań, customer service department ground floor,
ul. 28 Czerwca 1956r. nr 404 Street, customer service department ground floor (from April 23, 2018 in this location, we only serve people who have an appointment. Make an appointment here (calendar)).
There is a possibility to schedule an appointment online.
Receiving of the ordered documents is in the same location as the submission of the applications.
THE PAYMENT (the applicant who got the PKK number is requested to pay afer passing the driving test).
At the location ul. Libelta 16/20 Street and ul. 28 Czerwca 1956. 404 Street payment can only be made cashless.
The fee for a driving license amounts 100,50 zł. The account of Urząd Miasta Poznania Wydział Finansowy - PKO Bank Polski S.A. is 96 1020 4027 0000 1002 1262 0730. In case of making a money transfer by a person who is not an applicant, please, write the name and surname of the applicant in the transfer title.
You can go directly to the form of payment and application by clicking on the right charge. Please, fill in the form and print it.
- Ustawa z dnia 5 stycznia 2011 r. o kierujących pojazdami.
- Rozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury i Budownictwa z dnia 24 lutego 2016r. w sprawie wydawania dokumentów stwierdzających uprawnienia do kierowania pojazdami.
THE APPEAL PROCEDURE
There is a possibility to appeal from the decision about issue of a driving license. One can appeal through Prezydent Miasta Poznania to Samorządowe Kolegium Odwoławcze within 14 days from the day of receiving the decision.
udostępniający/wytwarzający: Marcin Budziński
ostatnia zmiana w dniu 2019-02-15 14:09 - Aktualizacja podstawy prawnej (Aktualizacja)